Client: Client Name
505 Fulton Street Brooklyn
The landmark building at 505 Fulton Street, formerly known as the Offerman Department Store, was built in 1880 of wood and steel. Commissioned by Henry Offerman, a giant in the sugar industry, the building incorporated multistory arcades, decorative moldings, and textured limestone. Our renovation of this landmark building involved restoring its historic facade while retrofitting its first three floors to create adequate space for modern retail and luxury rental lofts. It was our pleasure to ensure that the integrity of the historic building and its original character remained intact. Known as the Fulton Street Redevelopment Project, the building has become home to tenants such as Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, and H&M. Our skilled artisans handled the carpentry work in its entirety in order to ensure that each aspect of the renovation lived up to our high expectations. The 300,000 sq. ft. building is an excellent example of our renovation services and capabilities.